Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Wise SB

  1. #1
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wise SB

    Meeting tonight I think. Supposed to be hashing out the consolidation issue. Maybe, just maybe, they'll make a decision.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise SB

    Nope, they won't make a decision. They all are just as "willy-nilly" as the last schoolboard was.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise SB

    I think they could possibly reach a decision tonight.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise SB

    Any word on what went down tonight?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise SB

    I will be greatly surprised if a decision is announced tonight. Can't stay up late enough to catch the news so will need to read the newspaper in the morning.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  6. #6
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise SB

    Thanks for your thoughts. I respect your input. When do you think they'll make a decision, if they ever do?

  7. #7
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Wise SB

    I would think that no decision will be made until a new SUPER is installed. Mr. Hill doesn't want to be involved with a consolodation issue.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise SB

    Not Mr. Hill's decision is it? If so, why do we elect SB members? I tell you what, I won't vote for an incumbent, for any office, for any level - bunch a nutless enochs in my view. Maybe Mr. Hill shouldn't have agreed to serve as interim.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise SB

    Any word?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise SB

    No, I haven't heard anything. Wish someone would post.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •